Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Screenplay

My mind is a mysterious bitch. I've been slaving over 2 ideas for the past 2 weeks, one of which is the "literary" assignment I mentioned earlier. That was a psuedonym for a screenplay, but I won't get paid for a long while. The 2 ideas I've been cultivating with endless notes and back and forth with my 'idea guy' in New York are both solid as hell. But.

I have just thought of the beginning and middle of the perhaps the best screenplay -- well, it's a pretty solid idea. And I'm going to start writing it right now after a quick smoke-bust.

I could get paid (albeit, at a .0001% chance, no joke) for writing the other dudes idea, but I would enjoy myself a hell of a lot more if I write my own. That dudes title job and connections - which are filled with possibilities - notwithstanding, my idea is 1000x better anyway.

Hopefully you will not find a "Jammed 2" on this website anytime soon. Incidentally, this is easily the best blogging site on the internet. Google seems to make good decisions when they buy companies.

I'm off. To write what just might become this decades....never mind, I'm full of it. 5 scenes would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment